Experian are data masters employing over 17,000 people in over 40 countries
Did you know 1 in 3 vehicles checked with Experian AutoCheck has a hidden history?
Experian’s AutoCheck offers excellent value, allowing you to check one vehicle for
£14.95 Now only £5 or buy multicheck and check up to five vehicles for £19.95 Now only £10 extra checks valid for up to 60 days
Our site is easy to use, the data is presented to you instantly and is covered by our £30,000 Experian Data Guarantee. Also, if the vehicle you check is written off (category A or B), scrapped or currently registered as stolen we will give you an extra AutoCheck for FREE!
What we will tell you in an AutoCheck...
Insurance Write Offs - If a vehicle has been written off this could impact the value and the safety. We will tell you if the vehicle you are checking is one of the half a million* declared as total losses by insurers each year.
Outstanding Finance – If you purchase a vehicle that has a loan secured against it and that loan is not repaid you may not legally own it and it could be repossessed. We will confirm whether the vehicle you are checking has outstanding finance as well the details to allow you ensure the finance agreement is settled.
Stolen Vehicles – Vehicle theft increased by almost 15% in 2016. If you purchase a vehicle that has been stolen it will be recovered by the police and you will be left out of pocket and without a vehicle. We use the Police National Computer to ensure that if the vehicle has been reported stolen an AutoCheck from Experian will tell you.
In addition to this we will confirm the following key information on whether the vehicle has;
- Been scrapped – if the vehicle has been scrapped it shouldn’t be on the road and shouldn’t be sold.
- Been imported/exported – if a vehicle has been imported or exported we won’t know it’s history while it was overseas. Knowing this will allow you to have a discussion with the seller.
- Changed colour
- Change plates – if the vehicle has spent time on a cherished plate we will let you know.
- Had previous owners – we will tell you how many registered owners the vehicle has had.
- Mileage discrepancies – we receive mileage records from multiple suppliers and can highlight any issues with the vehicle’s mileage history.
We also confirm the vehicle’s CO2 emissions and allow you to check the VIN number.
* Vehicles registered as written off by Insurance companies and held on the Motor Insurers Anti-Fraud and Theft register in 2016.
Visit the Experian Autocheck website for more details or check a vehicle
From time to time we are able to offer exclusive discount codes on CarDataChecks.co.uk so please bookmark us!
Please see the Experian AutoCheck website for further details on terms and conditions as we cannot gurantee the up to date accuracy of the information provided.